Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Free Energy Of The Heart

Looking carefully around at how people generally behave I began to consider is human behaviour a product of the society, or is the society a product of human behaviour? Leaving the philosphical for a moment, I walked into town to buy a loaf of bread. Practical and simple in execution, one would imagine ...

The lady serving was alone and I waited patiently in line, behind the two people ahead of me. I am not the kind of person who tramples and boxes others out of the way. I have and show a respect for life, living according to an ancient principle: "Do unto others." And, no! I am not and have never been a soldier for religion or religious practices. I simply am!

Life is all around us. A living intelligence. A mirror. Actually life is a living holographic mirror. We walk around in bodies, but we are more than the sum of our parts. I was not thinking about the implications that we make society and that society is a product of who we are. I was waiting for bread. Life had other ideas in mind. Within its holographic mind, which is also part of our consciousness.

The lady serving the bread was a bit stressed, as she had to serve people coffee and heat snacks. Plus she was alone and more people were arriving. New people arriving began to push forward and a string reaction followed of everyone wanting to be first. That was when I began to pay attention and consider who we are, what are our values and why does brutality exist at all?

This world is a pretty brutal place. To get ahead one has to push and elbow ones way to the top, especially when one does not have the skills to make things work any other way. Sort of like the new German Government that is presently trying to form a "coalition". Nikola Tesla dropped into oblivion, while scientists like Albert Einstein were hailed as "geniuses". I wonder if truly skilled and gifted men elbow their way into position? Probably not!

As I waited to buy my bread the small amount of people grew to nine and then ten. They came from all sides and they all wanted to be first. So, I waited. I was watching the woman trying to serve them all under stress. No one seemed to question their behaviour, none of the people seemed to be aware of themselves. No one seemed to be aware that the woman serving was a human being. I watched the fanatical crowd of: "I want", and I was looking at society broken into its individual parts.

I sense that the only fanatical religion is: "I want." Give it what clothing and ideology you want, but the fundamental motivation grinding the mind into fanatical obediance is - I want!

There came a point where the lady serving the bread was able to turn to me and ask me what I want. In that moment an ugly voice screamed over from a far corner that it was to be served next. An argument was about to ensue, but not from me ... when I suggested that the ugly voice be served and finished and that we all remain calm ... after all why get upset and argue? At which point I said to the lady serving it is best to be of good heart and not get drawn into others peoples misery. In other words: "Stay out of it". In this way I was able to deactivate violence with good spirits and a calm mind.

The fact is that stress and causing stress in others, can and does cause disease. Not only psychological disease, which is obvious, but physical disease. I would imagine that one person with goodness in their heart can transform sickness into health. The current problem for mankind is that there are so few of us around. The difficulty for most people is that goodness is not the word and is not an intellectual concept, but is a state of mind arising out of a state of heart.

When goodness and a gentle heart can bring peace to a situation, why do we choose violence? It was the same sickness at work when Tesla was working to create what he called: Free energy. By this he meant that his inventions could store natural and abundant supplies of energy from the earth and transmit that energy to every house. The energy is available. It is everywhere and all around you. It is the same energy we humans gather in order to do good. But because people have separated themselves from the earths intelligence, otherwise known as love, their behaviour and unlimately that of society has fallen into disrepair.

Humans have become so mean and so greedy that everything is dying around us, fresh water supplies are drying up, farmland is turning to desert ... and the physical earth conditions are beginning to reflect (or mirror) the humans themselves. Towns and cities have become cancerous growths on the face of the earth, rather than places of beauty. It seems to be a touch of irony that the one creature on earth that has glass mirrors in every home has grown to be the ugliest of all the earths creatures. Beatuy is a harmonic of the heart. Dis-resonance can only be corrected by the entity feeding the signal out into the aether.

Behind the eyes of the brutal people I saw fear, and a kind of madness. I saw trapped spirits gorging themselves on material wealth and forgetting that the soul exists. I saw beings walking through life in human bodies, who have forgotten that they are first and foremost beings of spirit and that the physical reality is the vehicle allowing them to experience these worlds. We are time travellers who periodically inhabit physical existence. Who periodically forget that we are who we are.

Crystal Bones